Copper Finial Ball Screw Top Post Caps offer lasting protection for fence and deck posts.
No more water damaged fences or decks because of poorly constructed post caps, thanks to our unique construction and high quality materials.
- Available in 4x4, 5x5, and 6x6
- Self-threading screw mounts directly to top of post
- Provides lasting decoration and moderate protection from weather damage
- 100% copper will never rust
- 20-gauge copper, thickest on the market
- Self-threading screw included
- Patina finish over time
- Preserve original copper sheen with protective spray (not included)
- Stylish finial ball top stands out above the rest
- Great for fence posts, deck posts, square posts, and mailbox posts
These copper finial globe screw top post caps mount directly onto the top of fence posts to provide moderate protection from weather, wind, wildlife and natural wear, while adding style to your yard. Mounting is very simple, a self-threading screw drives directly into the top of your fence post, and the 20-gauge thickness is unmatched on the market. The quality of the copper finials is totally unique to Post Cap Depot products in order to provide the most customer satisfaction. The copper finish will patina naturally over time or the original sheen can be preserved with spray (not included). Unlike other metal post caps and tops, there are no joints or solder at the corners. All Post Cap Depot copper finials are made from the highest quality copper, and are guaranteed for life never to split at the corners. Buy from us and rest easy knowing your fence or deck investment will last the longest in the neighborhood.
Fits the following size posts:
- 4x4 post, measures approx. 5 1/2" tall
- 5x5 post, measures approx. 7" tall
- 6x6 post, measures approx. 7" tall
Incorrect post cap size is the #1 reason for returns – Please measure your posts first! We have the size you need.
We strongly recommend measuring your fence post for exact dimensions as post caps have specific measurements. For example, there are 4x4 inch post caps and there are FULL 4" (or Rouch Cut) post caps, which fit different kinds of posts. Mosts decks and fences use either a 4 inch, 5 inch, 6 inch, 4x6 inch, or 8 inch post, so depending on the actual dimensions you may need a Rough Cut style post cap. We want to make sure you're happy with your purchase so don't hesitate to ask us about post cap sizes!
Please contact us if you have any questions regarding post sizes and the differences between regular and FULL (Rough Cut) fence post caps. Providing a correct and long lasting post cap solution is our highest priority here at Post Cap Depot, so let us help protect your investment for a lifetime!